Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday, May 15

I know, I know.  Every two weeks is not enough.  I am good but have been busy.  I went to see Cowboy Monday and again yesterday.  He is cheerful and talks constantly about the birds and the squirrels.  I think I am going to have to take seed every visit.  They are hungry critters.

I was in New York for a visit with my daughter from the 5th to the 10th  She is really into quilting now and has made some really beautiful quilts.  She also gardens and I watched her hubby carry in two trailer loads of soil in preparation.  He is a really good guy.

The weather was perfect, about 80.  Of course they were complaining about it being hot for this time of year.

They have three cats and two dogs.  One is a recently acquired border collie.  He is beautiful to watch leap into the air and fetch a frizby or a ball.  I had a great time.  Also got to visit with my granddaughter and her little son who is 5.  Did some shopping although I need absolutely nothing.  Came home with a couple of Tshirts and a pair of shoes and some earrings.

Cowboy was saying yesterday, "you see that guy over there?  He has on my new jeans."  A check with staff told me that wasn't the case but he believes it just the same.  Charlie had lunch with us again.  He and Cowboy seem to hang out a lot.

It has been raining and raining and raining and everything is soaked outside.  We are no longer in drought here which is good but I am ready for some sunshine.

Today is a rare day with little to do.  Perhaps I will just do nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment