Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday, April 5

A week ago I was doing pretty well .  I went to see Cowboy on Tuesday and I took the dog.  We had a nice time outside and he was doing OK.

I had planned on going back on Friday to celebrate his 85th birthday.  His eldest daughter was coming down.  I started feeling pretty rough again on Wednesday and found myself with an upset digestive system and fatigue and weakness.  Sure I would be better I bought plates and napkins, ordered a cake and made my plans.  I was worse Thursday and even worse on Friday.  I had no interest in doing anything except laying in bed and hoping that I wouldn't have to get up and go to the bathroom AGAIN.

I was glad that his daughter was there to say happy birthday and spend some time with him.  they had an Easter Egg hunt and Cowboy found the most eggs.  She send me a photo of him eating a chocolate egg.  I called to make sure he didn't eat all of them but too late, he had already done so.  So good for the blood sugar levels.

I had decided to call the doc on Monday if I wasn't better.  I want to know what is the matter with me.  I have lost 8 pounds in the last month.  I actually felt better today.  I know I am dehydrated and probably am weak  because I haven't eaten much so I actually got up today, took a shower and cooked myself some breakfast.  I am still going to call the doc but it is possible the worst is behind me.

I plan to go see Cowboy tomorrow.  I have talked to him on the phone a couple of times and he seems fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment