Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday, June 16

I went to see Cowboy Sunday.  He was not feeling well.  I noticed a pile of dirty clothes and his stool was a mess.  That means he had an accident.  I know he hates that.  Notified  staff and we got him and his room tidied up.

We didn't go outside.  It was cloudy and sprinkling out.  Just watched some funny videos on TV and visited.

I will be going back tomorrow and taking a big bowl of potato salad.  We are having a luncheon to celebrate the June anniversaries.  Last time they did this it didn't get advertised enough and it doesn't appear it was this time so we will see how it goes.

I went and bought Cowboy more underwear yesterday.  I am going to take it, two bags of bird seed and some manicure tools with me tomorrow as well.  They are predicting heavy rain from a tropical storm so am watching the weather report.  Here's hoping........

My daughter is going with me on Fathers Day which is Sunday and take him out to eat.  She wanted to buy him a gift but don't know what you get for someone in his situation. 

I have made plans to go to Tulsa next Monday for two days to see friends.  Then over the 4th of July will go to Georgetown to a picnic. My kids and grandkids are going to a lake with the jet skis and I don't want to do that.  They stay out all day.   Looking forward to some "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment