Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday, June 2

Yesterday was the 38th anniversary for Cowboy and I.  I went to spend the day with him.  I had not been there since the previous Thursday, mostly because of rain and more rain and the flooding that we were experiencing. 

There will be a celebration for the residents who have an anniversary in June on the 17th, with food and balloons, etc.

He was asleep when I  got there.  First thing I did was look for the TV remote.  We finally found it in his sock drawer.  He seemed like he didn't feel great.  He had not been  out and it was a beautiful day.  We went out and filled the bird feeders and then sat on a bench and enjoyed the weather.  So good to see the sun after all the storms and grey skies.

When lunch was served he only ate some of his fruit and some of the milk.  Did not seem to want to eat.  I felt rather  concerned so let the nurse know.  I called today and was told he seemed OK today.

I have been feeling a little bit bummed for the last few days.  Don't have a clue why.  Maybe I need more sunshine.  Now I can get it.  I went out this morning and worked in the yard and soaked it up.

I plan to go see Cowboy again on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment