Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday, August 4

I went to see Cowboy on Friday and he was doing OK.  We sat outside.  It was cooler than usual and the birds were active.  He was fretting because the bird feeder was empty.

I didn't do much on Saturday....a little laundry, pulled a few weeds.  Nice restful day.   I got the electronic copies of the wedding pictures.  There are over 300 of them so will take a while to go through them and pick out a few.

Sunday was Grandson # 4's birthday.  His brother and family came over after church and we had pizza and a birthday cake and then everyone spent the entire afternoon in the pool.  Very nice day.

I went to see Cowboy again today.  We just watched TV and had lunch.  One of the ladies husband is very bad and expected to pass at any time.  She was distressed and sad.  Lots of family there.  I went to see him and told him I missed his kisses and we never got to dance.  He is in a coma so no way to know if he is hearing anything.  Somehow I doubt it.

One of the aides came by and said she and Cowboy had been keeping the birdbath filled and seed in the feeders.  He has put himself in charge of that.  The flower beds are completely destroyed, courtesy of "Billy" who is really having a hard time with everything.  I feel for him but he is destructive, annoying and unmanageable.

Came back home to a pile of little tasks to complete in the next couple of days.  Hope to have grandson start on painting of baseboards this week.  Still haven't finished yesterdays paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment