Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday, September 1

This past week has been very busy, too busy.......

At this moment there are a number of people at our house.  My daughter is on the deck watching her son, his wife, his children, her son's friend, his wife and children, daughter's best friend from high school and a friend of hers, my daughter's best friend here and her boyfriend playing in the pool, eating hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.

I have cooked several meals the last few days and decided to leave it to them this afternoon.  I am in my easy chair, laptop on my lap and watching the news.

I went to see Cowboy on Monday and again on Friday this week.  Had to do physical therapy and Dr. appointments the other days.  He is doing OK.  When I got there yesterday he was in his room and he was weak and dizzy and clammy.  His blood sugar was 45.  Two cups of orange juice later he was OK.  They do a good job of keeping an eye on the residents but didn't know he was low.  He had not been out of his room since breakfast.

This coming week will be more of the same.  Everybody back to work and things will quiet down a lot.

A good friend of mine contacted me this week and suggested we plan a trip to South America.  Are thinking about Peru, Chile and Argentina.  Just in the planning stages but think I am going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment