Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday, August 20

Cowboy his teeth back, a guitar to play and we have an appt next week to get him a new pair of shoes.  I ordered him two more pair of jeans and they should be here soon.  For a while there he was down to one or no jeans and I complained.  Where had they all gone?  The following week there were 5 pair in his closet..  Go figure.

Not much luck with the guitar.  I will tune it and give it to him, he will pluck it a few times and then lose interest.  Doesn't seem to remember where to place his fingers.  We are going to leave it in his room for awhile and see what happens.

The activity aide said Cowboy is still focused on keeping seed out for the birds.  Between my purchases and hers we are keeping that going.  He also is interested in some plants that were put out.  He will stand there and pick out little bits of leaves and sticks and such and pull any little weed that appears.

We still walk around outside some but he can't go but about once or twice around and needs to quit.  His mood remains good most of the time.  He had been losing a little weight and they added more snacks and it has stabilized.

I attended the support meeting on Tuesday.  I like that they changed it to 1:30 and will keep going but am not sure it does much for me.  I do enjoy visiting with others.  This week we discussed hospice care and how it works.

It finally rained here last night.  We had gone 41 days without a drop.  It is nice and cool outside and I am going to go out and put a hex on all the weeds. 

Tomorrow I will go see Cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment