Saturday, August 1, 2015

Saturday, August 1

I can't even say what has happened in the last two weeks.  I guess it hasn't been much.

I have been researching potential trips I might take but nothing definite yet.  I also finally spent a couple of days going through old music.  I have managed to accumulate quite a bit and I never throw any away.  I still have stuff from before I was grown.

I made contact with a Red Hat group.  We went to a quaint little tea place called Kupa Tea.  Wonderful food.  They only meet once a month but I liked the ladies.  I look forward to having a little social activity.

I have been to see Cowboy twice in each of two weeks since I last posted.  We have fed the birds, taken walks, watched tv.  I have given him a manicure.  He has generally been fine.  We have two doctor appointments during August.  We are going to see a dermatologist about a mole on his back and a podiatrist and get him a new pair of shoes.  Just finished up with dental appointments.  He had two more teeth pulled and his partial is in the process of being modified.

I attended a support group meeting.  They were doing them at 4:30 and I had not been attending.  They changed it to 1:30 so  I can go and still get home at a reasonable time.  There were about 6 of us and we had a good discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment